Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How Can I Be Sure?

Still confused about who to vote for? Barack is the wrong choice.
How can I be sure
In a world that's constantly changin'?
How can I be sure
Where I stand with you?
He is a fantasy - a movie star answer to a problem that calls out for someone weathered, seasoned, experienced. Someone willing to die for his country. Barack is not that guy.
Whenever I
Whenever I am away from you
I wanna die
'cause you know I wanna stay with you
We are in a mess because we don't pay attention, because we look for easy answers, because we don't dig deep enough into the important business in our lives. And our reaction to the mess is to repeat the mistake - to reach out to a pretty face like voting for our favorite American Idol.
How do I know?
Maybe you're trying to use me
Flying too high can confuse me
Touch me but don't take me down
It's time to be serious. And the serious choice is John McCain.

No comments: